Hey Fam! Our annual Congress started today and it’s themed “It is time to fly”. Here’s Pastor E.A Adeboye’s sermon highlight;
Text: John 12:32
Praises are in categories.
1. There’s a kind of praise you offer to God when you want to say “thank God my past is gone”. Exodus 15:1-21. (When the children of Israel saw what had been bothering them for decades disappear, they praised God)
2. The praise of survivors.
3. The praise of those who can say “thank God my shame is over” – 1 Samuel 2:1-10.
4. The praise of those whose enemies have become their servants – Acts 16:25-34
5. The praise of those whose enemies are thoroughly humiliated – Acts 16:35-39
6. The praise of those whose enemies have destroyed themselves – 2 Chronicles 20:1-23
7. The praise that comes when the enemies wealth is transferred to me – 2 chronicles 20:25 till the end. “The wealth of the wicked is layed up for the just”. (Proverbs 13:22 and Job 27:16-17)
8. The praise that will demolish every obstacles in my way – Joshua 6:20-26
9. The praise that will ensure that my promotion is permanent – 2 Samuel 6:14-22 and 2 Samuel 7:1-16.
10. There is a praise that’ll cause me to fly.
As we praise God tonight, we’ll know we’re on a higher level, a much higher level. We’re not where I used to be. We’ll wake up tomorrow knowing the true meaning of the song “I’m going higher yes I am, I’m going higher today…” 🙏🏼
If you’d like to listen to the sermon, please click here.