It gives me GREAT joy to write down my highlights for January.
This time last year, was really hard for me and I was prompted by the Holy Spirit to do a 21 days fast with no food for the first time in my life! Looking back, God indeed honoured my sacrifice and where I am right now cannot be compared to any of my past years!
GLORY TO GOD FOREVERMORE! ❤️
My January Highlights:
– Celebrated my 30th birthday on the 7th of January, glory to my GREATTTT God for keeping me.
– My acting debut in “Bros” the movie premiered on the 6th of January. You can watch the movie here
– My first ministration for 2023 at RCCG Greater Grace Assembly this past Sunday at their two services. You can watch the playback here (first service and second service).
– Finishing up @students.graduate ‘s curriculum and plans for 2023.
– Getting a role in the second part of “Surrender” the movie and being on set over the weekend.
– Got invited to start joining Executive Council Meetings at @mybudpay so thankful. “Do you see a man skillful in his work? He will stand before kings; he will not stand before obscure men.” – Proverbs 22:29 (ESV)
– Participating in my church’s annual fast and daily seeing the value of giving myself to studying and meditating on God’s Word.
– Taking a Post Graduate Diploma in Theology with the Redeemed Christian Bible College (RCBC) and getting selected as the Social Director.
– Securing new partnerships and volunteers for @greengirl.co
Excited to see what God has in store for February! 🥳
Congratulations ma on this your achievements more to come ma on greater dimensions of God’s glory.
Awwww! Thank you so much Joshua. Amen 🙏🏽
This is so inspiring. Truly God never leaves his own and He is forever faithful to those who are committed to serving Him. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much sis for reading. Indeed He’s forever faithful 🤍
Congratulations, Girl. God will continue to take you higher and higher and you shall be a shinning, beaming and burning light in this generation and beyond in Jesus name. Amen
Amennnn! Thank you so much sis ❤️
You’re such a beacon Biola. A bright light that I can look up, and follow 🙏🏽. I appreciate you and I love how God demonstrates his beauty daily for the world to see in your life. Keep shining Bim Bim ✨