Today, our prayers are focused on victory over delays in marriage.
Bible text: Psalm 11:3, Daniel 11:32, Eccl. 3:10-14, Matthew 19:5, 31:10, Ecclesiastes 4:9, 11-12, Deut. 32:30
1. O Lord, send down your power into the foundation of my life, to consume every evil carryover from my ancestors that will disgrace my marital life in the name of Jesus.
2. I will not follow any evil family pattern in my marriage in the name of Jesus.
3. Every evil spiritual engagement, dowry, and wedding conducted on my behalf, be dissolved by the blood of Jesus.
4. I speak destruction to the root of oppression and affliction in my marital journey in the name of Jesus.
5. Ancestral spirit wife/Husband militating against my physical marriage, be arrested in the name of Jesus.
6.Any power, spirit, demons, wickedness of the wicked that says I will not settle down in marriage, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil authority over my marital life be scattered in the Name of Jesus.
8. I break every curse and covenant of loneliness by the blood of Jesus.
9. I destroy the power of barrenness in marriage by the power of the Holy Ghost, in Jesus name.
10. You, my divine partner, anywhere you are, manifest and locate me in Jesus name.
11. Thou power that kills husband/wife at the early stage of marriage I am not your candidate, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
12. Thou power of error that chooses wrong partner be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
13. Whether the devil likes it or not my marriage shall be like heaven on earth in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, give me wonderful children that will glorify your name in my family, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every abnormality and disorderliness in families, you will not prosper in my own marriage, in the name of Jesus.
16. You the strongman in charge of marital failure in homes, in my own family, be exposed and be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
17. Holy Ghost anointing break every yoke of failure attached to my marital destiny in the name of Jesus.
18. The problem that disgraced parents in marriage, you will not prosper in my life in the name of Jesus