For the action point in my devotional today (Open Heavens), Pastor E.A. Adeboye asks us to do an exercise all day today and I’d like you to join me.
“Write ten things you are grateful to God for and thank Him all through today”.
Here’s what I’m grateful for;
- That I’m alive & healthy.
- For the salvation of my soul & the knowledge I have in Christ – For loving & choosing me.
- I’m thankful for my family. Especially my parents. Thank you for equipping them to raise my siblings and I in a godly home.
- For provision. You have come through every single time I’ve needed you & You’re ALWAYS on time.
- For my close friends & loved ones. That I have people to pray with, laugh with, gist with & I’ve had them for yearssss!
- For my job. I’m doing what I love & I’m walking in purpose. I’m extremely grateful for the battles you fought on my behalf & the miracles I experienced at my job in 2019.
- For Daddy G.O (Pastor E.A Adeboye), Steven Furtick, Joyce Meyer & Heather Lindsey. I’m also thankful for Bishop Oyedepo & every other person I’ve been blessed through. I’m most grateful for Daddy G.O 💕
- For everyone you’ve brought into my life that has added value to me & helped me grow.
- For the encounter I had with you during Congress 2019. I’ll never forget. 💛
- It’s my birthday on Tuesday. I’m grateful because I know it’ll be a special day full of surprises and 2020 will be my best year yet.