This was taught by Pastor E.A Adeboye at the special divine encounter service yesterday. My dad took down notes from the service and shared on whatsapp.
You can attend the service today and also tomorrow by going to an RCCG church close to you.
*Divine Encounter, Thursday 16th February 2017; 6-7pm*
*Ministering:* Pst. E.A. Adeboye
*Text:* 1Kings 17:1-16
There are five lessons to be learned from this passage:
1. *Don’t let anybody write you off* Jn. 11:39-44
_Father, all those who have written me off, please give them a big surprise in Jesus name._
2. *Don’t write yourself off.*
That’s more dangerous than people writing you off. Never listen or depend on doctor’s reports. Learn to walk with what God says about you. Mk 5:25-34, 10:46-52, 5:1-20.
If the mad man of Gadara did not write himself off, then it will be wrong to write yourself off. The time will soon turn in your favour.
_Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, this very day, turn my situation around._
3. *Let God help you.* PS. 46:1 Isa. 41:10-14 ps. 121:1-2 Get ready for a surprise. Your help is on the way.
_Father, please send help unto me urgently in Jesus name._
4. *Believe God and His prophet.* 2Chro.20:20 Number 23:19. God hasn’t asked you to pray and fast for nothing. He has something in mind for you. 1Sam.3:19. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, this shall be your year of surprise.
_Father, all Your promises concerning me, please fulfill them now in the name of Jesus._
5. *You can have pleasant surprises everyday.*
Mtt. 3:6-11, ps.68:18 Lamentation 3:22-23, Ps.118:44. I decree from today, on a daily basis, you will enjoy daily surprises.
_Father, in the name of Jesus, please give me pleasant surprises on a day basis._
It does not cost God anything to give you daily surprises if He knows you will serve Him. Hebrew 11:6, Ps.34:1. What’s your attitude to God’s business? John 15:6,16. Do God’s business. Win souls. Do God’s business and He will do yours too.
God bless you.
It continues tomorrow. Bring someone along…
Leave a Reply